CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Continued from last post

This is a completion of my last post. I wasn't able to post more than 5 pictures. I want to add the rest of the pictures, and also caption them here. The first few pictures of the last post are pretty self explanatory.
1. Dining room and front entry
2. Emma playing by the railing that I got my head stuck in when I was 4 years old. Thank goodness for EMTs!
3.Emma crawling in the living room
4. The kitchen that needs a little TLC
5. The corner of the floor by the front door that gave me a nice black eye when I was 5. A few times, according to my sister.

Pictures in this post:
6. Basement in progress
7. 4th bedroom, in the basement
8. Another better view of the basement
9. My childhood bedroom - tiny little thing!






0 comments: