CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's finally over!

That's right, I finally finished my computer class! That was the longest 6 weeks of my life. Never again do I have to take a computer class - well, at least not for my associates. I will definitely be looking over my class list and making sure I'm really sure of what I decided to take during a summer semester. So much for this being an "easy A!" The grades are up on Blackboard, and my weighted total is an 83.06%. I'm pretty satisfied with that grade, considering I was expecting a C. I did get a 92% on my final exam, which definitely helped my grade. Thank goodness the exam was a home test - I had my notes and my book in my lap ready for things I couldn't remember. Now it's time for me to let all unneeded info out of my brain to get ready for next semester.

I'll be taking College Composition II and Intro to Cultural Geography; People & the Land next semester. They are only one day a week each. Luckily this new job I have (oh, did I talk about that here yet?!) allows me to get a little bit of reading and studying in during slow times. Woooo!

0 comments: